Rights & Permissions
Permission may be required to reproduce a figure, table, or other material published in CHEST. Requests may be completed online via the Elsevier home page. For further questions please call: (+44) 1865 84380 (UK) / (+1) 800-523-4069 (USA).
Permission is required to reproduce any figure, table, portions of content, complete chapter, or other material published by the American College of Chest Physicians.
Most rights can be administered automatically through Copyright Clearance Center and the RightsLink suite, which is fully integrated with the site and makes it easy to secure permissions to reuse American College of Chest Physicians content. To use:
- Locate the chapter within CHEST Board Review Books that you wish to reuse.
- From the full text or abstract/extract view, click the “Get Permissions” link from the toolbox on the right.
- Once the RightsLink page loads, enter the information related to the type of use you are requesting and step through the process to receive a quote.
- Proceed through the order process by logging into or creating your free RightsLink account and submitting your order.
- On order submission, you will receive notification that either your license has been granted or that your request has been forwarded to the organization for approval and pricing. Certain kinds of requests may also be deemed more appropriate for our reprints partner, American Medical Communications. For orders that require review, you will receive a response within 7 business days.